top of page

Each year in the fall, our youth collect sponsorships for the CROP HUNGER WALK.  They also recruit family members, other church members, or anyone else who can't refuse to walk with them,.


Last year, 18 walkers from NCUMC raised nearly $700.

The total raised by all East Hartford groups was over $2,900.

The local food kitchens receives 25% of the total and the remaining 75% is sent to Church World Service's World Service Hunger relief programs.


This year's walk is October 20, 2013.  Come join  us!


To find out more, click on the link to Church World Service.

16 Church Street, East Hartford, Connecticut  06108

bottom of page